There are different patterns around that you can use to help you understand things in your life. With astrology and with numerology, you can figure out your inner wisdom and you can use the sun sign, different numbers, and other things to find out what you are good at, your weaknesses and figure out things about your past, present and future.
Do you want to understand your future? Do you want to set goals that are short term and those that are yearly goals? You can use numerology to help you.
What Can Numerology DO?
Numerology is similar to astrology, but it uses numbers. You can use it to find out things about your personality or your destiny. Using numerology will help you to set goals and see things from a different point of view.
The numbers that you get will help you to be able to establish connections and will help you to know just who you are. You can find websites online that can help you to use numerology to set short and long-term goals and this can include daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly numbers and your life path, luck, and destiny.
Once you learn to calculate your annual numerology you can figure it out. Make sure that you reach a single digit.
Annual Numbers 1-3
These are what the numbers focus on:
- 1: This number helps you to focus on new relationships and things that you need to accomplish. Pick goals that will help you reach your ideas.
- 2: This number is your calling number and will help you to know that you need to use self-care so that you can heal.
- 3: This is a creative number and 3’s should show you that your inner child needs to help you.
Annual Numbers 4-6
- 4: This is a number that means you need to make new steps. It can mean you should invest and make future preparations such as getting a new job or a new relationship.
- 5: This might mean you are stuck lately, and you need to take risks and discover new things.
- 6: You might have things holding you back and you need to make choices to get your freedom back.
Annual Numbers 7-9
- 7: This is a reflective number, and you should make mantras. If something doesn’t support you, let it go.
- 8: This can mean you need to do bigger things. It means to get rid of self-doubt and reach your ambitions.
- 9: This is a soul number, and it can be easy to get stuck in your daily tasks. Find new things to do.
Use numerology to help you to start your year right. Make goals that are short and long-term and find out what you need to do to reach them.