You’re human, but you feel like you don’t want to be limited to a human perspective anymore. You want to see and comprehend more. Thankfully, psychic gifts give us access to deeper realms of information and a more thorough understanding of our lives.
It’s important to find out what your specific intuitive gifts are. They can help you discern your purpose in life and discover your spiritual gifts. You may find out how to make decisions without struggling so much, or discover why undesirable experiences keep happening to you. Or, you may restore your “celestial sight”— the ability to see who other people really are and to know their intentions and integrity levels.
Intuition and psychic abilities are not just one, single gift. Actually, they’re made up of many gifts, with clairvoyance, clairsentience, clairaudience, claircognizance and among the most common. It’s really easy for you to awaken things in your perception. There are safe, proven methods to communicate with angels, your higher self, and spirit guides who have a much wider vision than your own.
Chances are, you have natural abilities in at least one of these areas. It’s also likely that there are areas in which you don’t have gifts yet. You will have difficulties developing your intuition if you neglect gifts you already have in favor of trying to develop a gift you don’t have yet. Your development will get off to a good start if you begin with what you’re naturally gifted at.
Here are some questions that will help you figure out what gifts you have. The questions are designed to help you notice in which areas you’re already using natural gifts and to think about times when you received intuitive guidance.
Clairvoyance is the intuitive gift of clear seeing. Natural clairvoyants have an easier time visualizing than others.
- When doing creative work, such as designing things or deciding how you want things to look, do you see clear images of them in your head?
- When you close your eyes, are you able to clearly see objects of your choosing in your mind’s eye?
- Do you visualize solutions to problems?
- Are you visually creative?
- Do you see colors or lights around people when talking to them?
- Do you frequently notice things moving out of the corner of your eye?
Clairaudience, or clear hearing, is the intuitive ability to hear extra-sensory input, such as spirit guides and your higher self.
- Have you ever clearly heard a voice directing you to take a certain action, which turned out to be very helpful?
- Do you hear buzzing or ringing in your ears?
- When waking or falling asleep, do you often hear voices?
- Do you often hear music in your head?
- Do you usually have a song in your head when you wake up in the morning?
- Have you heard sounds outside of yourself, such as voices, music, or whispering, even though nobody else was there?
- Do fully-formed words that pertain to difficulties you’re having pop into your head?
Clairsentience, or clear feeling, is intuition via emotional input or physical feelings, often described as “gut feelings.”
- Do you physically feel tingling sensations for no apparent reason?
- Do you experience your emotions on a very deep level?
- Do you feel other people’s emotions?
- Do you require lots of alone time to replenish your energy?
- Do people say you’re thin-skinned or too sensitive?
- Does your Myers-Briggs personality type include an “F” for feeling?
- Do you know which path you should take because it feels right to you?
Claircognizance, or clear knowing, is the intuitive gift of simply knowing things; information seems to just pop into your head.
- Are you analytical and very thought-oriented?
- Are you skeptical?
- Does your mind generally have the most important vote in your decisions?
- Do good ideas often occur to you seemingly out of nowhere?
- Are you often creatively and mentally inspired?
- Are you an effective problem solver?
- Do you tend to think laterally?
- Do you often make obscure assumptions, which almost always are true?
- Do you size people up and know things about them without being told?
- Do you know what will happen before it happens?
- Do other people think you’re a know-it-all because you always seem to have answers to life’s difficult questions?
Empaths paranormally comprehend the mental and emotional states of other people.
- Can you sense how other people feel without asking them?
- Do you feel tension in the air when there’s been an argument?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by the suffering of so many people, and long to do something to help them?
- Do you often feel overwhelmed in social interactions because you’re overcome by other people’s feelings?
- Do you over-identify with other people’s problems and difficulties, to the point of sacrificing your own wants and needs in order to help them?
We’re at our most vulnerable when we sleep, so visions most easily come to us when we sleep.
- Are your dreams in color?
- Are your dreams full of vivid imagery?
- Is it common for you to remember your dreams?
- Do you often wake up from a dream and feel like you’ve realized or learned something?
- Do you ever dream of deceased loved ones showing up?
- Do you have lucid dreams?
- Have you ever experienced astral projection?
- Are your dreams filled with interesting symbolism?
Add up how many times you answered “yes” to the questions in each category. If you notice clusters of “yes” answers in one or two categories in particular, you probably have natural intuitive gifts in those areas. Your next step is to embrace your unique gifts.
It’s easy to find ways in which they can help you. It’s not difficult to develop your intuitive abilities. If you focus on the process, you will most assuredly succeed on your intuitive journey.