Everyone needs to make cleansing their chakras part of their life and their self-help routine. The chakras are the energy centers in the body, and they help to control our emotions and our physical body.
When your chakras are not balanced, you will feel bad in your mind, body, and soul. Chakra is a Sanskrit word that means wheel, and this is an energy wheel that helps to keep the body strong.
Anything negatives that happens in your life will cause you to have blockages in your chakras. These blockages cause you to feel negative in your life and can cause you to have problems such as sicknesses, anxiety, mental issues, addiction or more. This can include grief and other things. When a charka is full of negativity, that is when it is blocked.
How do you do a chakra cleansing? This is a healing exercise that can help to balance your chakra and allow the energy to flow freely through it. This works with all parts of your body.
If you are blocked because of a sickness, such as a tumor, chakra cleansing will not work on its own to help clear your sickness, but you have to get the help of a doctor as well.
There are ways that you can know if you have blockages in your chakras.
Signs of a Blocked Chakra
If you feel that you are not normal in your mind, body, or soul, you might have a blocked chakra. This is part of your power life and part of the things in your body that make you feel good.
The first chakra is called the root or the Muladhara. When this is blocked, you feel threatened by everyone and everything you see. This is located close to the tailbone.
The second chakra, the Sacral chakra or the Svadhisthana is found in the lower part of the stomach, under the belly button. When this chakra is blocked, you will have strong emotions that you are not able to keep in balance. This is also part of your sexual energy.
The third chakra, the Solar plexus or the Manipura is found close to the upper stomach. This is where you have your confidence and where you can get rid of doubt or shame in your life.
The heart chakra or the Anahata is the fourth chakra. This is where you are able to reach your spiritual self and where you can know it is blocked by how selfish you are being. This is found right in the middle of your chest.
The fifth chakra, the throat chakra or the Vishuddha is found in your throat. This is the chakra that allows you to communicate and speak the truth. When it is blocked, you don’t know what to say and you have a hard time not lying.
The third eye, Ajna or the sixth chakra is one that is found in the middle of your forehead. This is the place where your psychic powers lie. When this is blocked, you have a hard time reaching into your gifting.
The crown chakra or the seventh chakra, also called the Sahasrara is found at the top of your head. This is the chakra that helps you to reach your highest good and to know your spiritual powers.
Cleansing Your Chakras
There are different things that you can do in order to cleanse your chakras. This will help you to get rid of blockages in your life.
One of the best things you can do to clear your chakra is to take a salt bath. You can use essential oils and salt, and this will help you to be strong.
- Focus on the chakras that you know are blocked and out of balance.
- Use the tools that are best for what you need to be done in your life.
- If you don’t like herbs, don’t use them. You can also use gemstones or crystals.
- Add a cup of Epsom salt.
- Use candles or incense.
- Make yourself some coffee or tea to relax with.
- Soak for about ten or fifteen minutes.
You can use crystals to help you to be strong in your mind or your body. These crystals will raise your vibrations and help to open up your chakras.
Find a place in your home and put your crystals and relax and meditate. Let yourself listen to music. Make sure you are in a comfortable position when you start.
- For the base chakra use black tourmaline or red jasper.
- For the sacral chakra, you can use citrine.
- The solar plexus chakra is great with yellow jasper or citrine.
- For the heart chakra, use rose quartz or aventurine.
- The Throat chakra should use angelate.
- For the third eye chakra use lapis lazuli or sodalite.
- The crown chakra is great with amethyst or clear quartz.
Meditation is something that you can do to make your mind, body, and soul stronger. It allows you to be clear in your mind and to help your body. Learning to relax and get rid of distractions can be very helpful.
- Find a quiet place to sit where there are no distractions.
- Light candles or put on quiet music.
- Find a comfortable place to sit.
- Take deep breaths and concentrate on your chakras and clearing them.
- Focus on each of your chakras until you imagine white light running freely through your body.
Other Techniques for Cleansing
If you have a hard time knowing which of your chakras are blocked, you can do different cleansing to help you to make sure you are strong in all of your chakras.
- Go out in nature barefoot and cleanse your root. It is connected with the earth.
- Wear or eat things the color red.
- Use cedar wood or Cyprus essential oils.
- Crystals such as the garnet or the black tourmaline are great.
- Eat foods like berries or tomatoes.
- Chant: Lam
- Go in water such as swimming or wade the creek.
- Associated with the color orange.
- Use essential oils such as Ylang Ylang.
- Use stones such as the orange calcite or the carnelian.
- Eat orange foods such as carrots or oranges.
- Chant: Vam
- Go out by the bonfire or do a fire in the fireplace.
- Associated with the color yellow.
- Use crystals such as Tiger’s eye or pyrite.
- Use essential oils such as ginger or geranium.
- Eat foods that are yellow such as ginger or bananas.
- Chant: Ram
- Breath deeply and meditate a lot. Go outside in good air.
- Associated with pink and green.
- Essential oils to use are Melissa or rose.
- Use stones such as kunzite or jade.
- Eat foods that are green such as spinach or avocado.
- Chant: Yum
- Sing or chant. Go outside and scream.
- Associated with the color blue.
- Use essential oils such as lavender.
- Use stones such as blue calcite or aquamarine.
- Eat foods that are blue such as blueberries or currants.
- Chant: Ham
Third Eye Chakra
- Use light such as going outside in the sunlight.
- Associated with the color purple.
- Use essential oils such as sage or sandalwood.
- Use stones such as sodalite or moonstone.
- Eat foods that are purple such as grapes or kale.
- Chant: Sham
- Meditate or chant or talk in order to clear this chakra.
- Associated with the color violet.
- Use essential oils such as chamomile.
- Use stones such as lepidolite or amethyst.
- Eat foods that are healthy.
- Chant: Om